Eco Pallet Pvt Ltd. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.ecopallet.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Website; and
- email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party;
- Publicly available information;
- Data that has been deidentified or aggregated; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use the Website or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
By which you may be personally identified. This may include:
- postal address,
- email address,
- telephone number,
- Employment information;
- or other personal information that we collect or other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline “personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when registering to use our Website or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may or may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. You should contact the responsible provider directly if you have questions about an advertisement or other targeted content. For information about how to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us by either creating an account with us or through electronic delivery, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you, including providing personalized content that is relevant to you, and for research and analysis to improve our Website, products, and services.
- To provide you with information, products, support, or services you request from us, including responding to your inquiries.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and to prevent transactional fraud.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. See Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for more information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information without your consent, if you click on or interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. We will not use your personal information for a materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purpose for which it was collected without your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Eco Pallet’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Eco Pallet about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eco Pallet, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. Any user of the Website may view the information you share in public areas.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any results of circumventing any privacy settings or security measures on the Website.
Our Eco™ Pallet utilizes a one of a kind, patent pending spray technology that once applied creates a stronger more durable surface than that of a plain wooden pallet.
With regular use our pallets are built to last upwards of a maximum of 15 years and a minimum of 5-7 under normal conditions.
The EcoAir™ and EcoLife™ pallets are both hermatically sealed resulting in a surface that is non-porous as well as water, chemical, and bacteria resistant.
Our patent pending spray technology has been developed with multiple benefits for both the pallet’s structure and the user.
Yes! All testing data is available upon your request.
EcoLife™ pallets eliminate the need for the cutting of new trees as they are created from upcycled wood and can be recycled themselves. The quality of the pallet ensures that each can also be reused and repaired. Once our patent pending spray is applied to the wood it becomes 10X’s stronger and more durable and therefore longer lasting. The CO2 emission in comparison to a typical chemically treated wood and hard plastic pallets is virtually zero. It releases no CO2 or other harmful gasses during its manufacturing process or lifetime. It is also free from solvents, contains no plasticizers or PFAS, and contains no volatile organic compounds. Also no materials from this particular pallet end up in a landfill.
The EcoLife™ pallet in particular is a pallet with a circular economy, which means that this particular pallet does not have waste that ends up in a landfill. During the production of the EcoLife™ Pallet, we use renewable sources and ensure waste production is minimized. “Reuse, reduce, recycle and repair” are the words we live by. This pallet happily never needs to be sent to a landfill.
Plastic accounts for 3.4% of global greenhouse gas emissions and globally only 9% of plastics are able to be recycled. Eco Pallet is responsible for recycling its materials and helps ensure a greener planet.
The two best methods are through re-creating the original EPS by heating and reforming or by simply re-purposing the material into other products.