Terms and Conditions
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (i) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (ii) ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (iii) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through www.ecopallet.com (the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Eco Pallet (referred to as “us,” “we,” or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us, or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable according to the terms of the Purchase Order you will receive.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Order.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Limited Warranty.
- The products and services sold through the Site, are provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Eco Pallet, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the products and services, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, Eco Pallet provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the products and services will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither Eco Pallet nor any of Eco Pallet’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the products or services, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the products or services will be error-free; or (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the products or services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 6(a) AND SECTION 6(b) SHALL BE THE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 5(a) and SECTION 5(b).
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE SITE.
- Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
- All uses on this Site of the terms “sell,” “sale,” “resell,” “resale,” “purchase,” “price,” and the like mean the purchase or sale of a license.
- You will comply with all terms and conditions of the specific license agreement for any product or service you obtain through this Site, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality obligations and restrictions on resale, use, reverse engineering, copying, making, modifying, improving, sublicensing, and transfer of those licensed products and services.
- You will not cause, induce or permit others’ noncompliance with the terms and conditions of any of these product and service license agreements.
- Eco Pallet will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation, or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks, subject only to the limited license granted under the product’s or service’s license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services.
- Force Majeure.
- No party shall be liable or responsible to the other party, or be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (except for any of your obligations to make payments to us hereunder), when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts beyond the impacted party’s (“Impacted Party“) control, including, without limitation, the following force majeure events (“Force Majeure Event(s)“): (a) acts of God; (b) flood, fire, earthquake, OTHER POTENTIAL DISASTER(S) OR CATASTROPHE(S), SUCH AS EPIDEMICS, or explosion; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order, law, or action; (e) embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (f) national or regional emergency; (g) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns or other industrial disturbances; (h) telecommunication breakdowns, power outages or shortages, lack of warehouse or storage space, inadequate transportation services, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws in the country of India without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of India.
- Waiver of Jury Trials and Binding Arbitration.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this 512 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the e-mail address you provide or (ii) posting to the Site. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to Eco Pallet Pvt. Ltd. at Plot. No 1, Kiadb Industrial Area, Bashettyhalli Village, Kasaba Hobli, Doddabapuralla Taluk, Bengaluru – 561203, Karnataka, India. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
Our Eco™ Pallet utilizes a one of a kind, patent pending spray technology that once applied creates a stronger more durable surface than that of a plain wooden pallet.
With regular use our pallets are built to last upwards of a maximum of 15 years and a minimum of 5-7 under normal conditions.
The EcoAir™ and EcoLife™ pallets are both hermatically sealed resulting in a surface that is non-porous as well as water, chemical, and bacteria resistant.
Our patent pending spray technology has been developed with multiple benefits for both the pallet’s structure and the user.
Yes! All testing data is available upon your request.
EcoLife™ pallets eliminate the need for the cutting of new trees as they are created from upcycled wood and can be recycled themselves. The quality of the pallet ensures that each can also be reused and repaired. Once our patent pending spray is applied to the wood it becomes 10X’s stronger and more durable and therefore longer lasting. The CO2 emission in comparison to a typical chemically treated wood and hard plastic pallets is virtually zero. It releases no CO2 or other harmful gasses during its manufacturing process or lifetime. It is also free from solvents, contains no plasticizers or PFAS, and contains no volatile organic compounds. Also no materials from this particular pallet end up in a landfill.
The EcoLife™ pallet in particular is a pallet with a circular economy, which means that this particular pallet does not have waste that ends up in a landfill. During the production of the EcoLife™ Pallet, we use renewable sources and ensure waste production is minimized. “Reuse, reduce, recycle and repair” are the words we live by. This pallet happily never needs to be sent to a landfill.
Plastic accounts for 3.4% of global greenhouse gas emissions and globally only 9% of plastics are able to be recycled. Eco Pallet is responsible for recycling its materials and helps ensure a greener planet.
The two best methods are through re-creating the original EPS by heating and reforming or by simply re-purposing the material into other products.